Staff DirectoryTelephone: (832) 927-3325
Fax: (832) 927-3320
Lead Court Clerk
Pretrial Supervision Officer
Court Liaison Probation Officer
Assistant Court Clerk
(832) 927- 3328
Court 10 Appearance Policy
- Docket Begins at 10:00 am
- Defendants Appearance required for all Arraignment (ARRG) settings.
- Zoom Appearance: Defendants generally will not be allowed to appear via zoom.(Any special accommodations, must be addressed on a case by case basis with the Court).
- Defense Counsel may appear via zoom for most settings EXCEPT hearings, trial and pleas.
- Defendants represented by counsel do not need to be present for court settings unless the case is set for:
- Special HEARING
- BOND FORFEITURE
- The Court staff or Pretrial services contacts the defense attorney and/ or defendant that their presence is required.
- Both Defendant and Defense Counsel must be present for PLEA.
Harris County Criminal Justice Center
1201 Franklin 10th floor
Houston, TX 77002-1900
Court Locations and Docket Time
Criminal Court at Law Home
Harris County Courts Home
Harris County Home